We understand this journey can be overwhelming to many or sometimes you just need a little encouragement - either way - we have you covered! Not only can you contact your Facilitator, who is available by 24/7 by phone, text or email, you can contact the Home Ed secretary either by email email@example.com or by phone at 403-897-3019.
Our primary focus is to support our parents in teaching their children. No need will be overlooked and no question will be unanswered. You can also reach out to the Alberta Home Education Association (AHEA) https://www.aheaonline.com/home-education-info as they are an excellent resource to find resources as well as support groups in your area.
Facebook is also an excellent way to reach out – especially if you are interested in getting some curriculum at a lower price. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SouthernAlbertaHomeschoolers . Whatever your needs may be, we will try our hardest to leave you feeling empowered and successful.
You have decided to enter the wonderful world of homeschooling and wish to take the responsibility to
educate your child (children) and you are unsure as what is next...To begin your Home Education journey, the first
thing that you need to do is:
1. CALL A SCHOOL THAT OFFERS HOME ED.
• Thank you for choosing Hope Christian School!
2. DOWNLOAD AND FILL IN THE HOPE AT HOME REGISTRATION FORM 2023-2024
3. MAIL OR EMAIL THE SIGNED HOPE AT HOME REGISTRATION FORM 2023-2024 AND VALID CANADIAN IDENTIFICATION TO
Hope Christian School Box 269 Vulcan, AB T0L 2B0
4. CANADIAN IDENTIFICATION CAN INCLUDE:
Canadian Birth Certificate
a Permanent Resident Card
Current Canadian Passport,
Canadian Citizenship Certificate/Card or Treaty Card
5. CALL THE SCHOOL YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH TO LET THEM KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE RETURNING
6. THINK ABOUT WHAT CURRICULUM YOU WISH TO TEACH
See options below
7. GO TO OUR HOME EDUCATION TAB AND FIND MORE INFORMATION